PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana 2021 | Gobar Dhan scheme
Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana (Gobar-Dhan scheme | GOBAR- Dhan Yojana) for citizens in 2018-19. the govt started the scheme in Haryana and Chhattisgarh. Gobar-Dhan is abbreviated to Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources.
The main objective of this scheme is energy and money together with waste materials like scrap. Additionally, the project will convert trash and waste products into compost, biogas, and bio-CNG. Interested applicants can visit the official notification
The interested candidates can go to the official portal sbm.gov.in/gdbw20/ and apply for the GOBAR- Dhan Yojana.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Gobardhan Scheme
Let us see the advantages of the Gobar-Dhan scheme launched by the Union Government.
- The scheme’s main benefit is to change the cattle dung, agricultural waste, and kitchen waste into bio-gas-based energy.
- Another biogas advantage is that, not normal for different sorts of sustainable power sources, the interaction is regular, not needing energy for the age cycle.
- The rural farmers can use this solid waste and junk in their fields and might also use it as manure, fertilizer, bio-gas, and bio-fuel.
- Biogas Generation Reduces Soil and Water Pollution.
- The result of the biogas age measure is enhanced natural (digestate), which is an ideal enhancement to, or substitute for, synthetic manures.
- Moreover, the project encourages and impacts the 3E’s within the Panchayats.
- Under the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana | GOBAR-Dhan scheme The project makes the villages clean and hygienic and also increase the income of the farmers.
- The technology used to produce biogas is quite cheap. It is easy to set up and needs little investment when on a small scale.
- It makes the farmers self-reliant by converting the waste into energy.
- Biogas is a renewable, as well as a clean, source of energy. The gas generated through digestion is non-polluting.
- The pile of cattle dung is employed to get the bio-energy.
- It increases the quality of living of the agricultural People.
- The government has also including around 115 districts for implementing this project.
Instruction for apply PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana Online
Let check the web procedure to use for the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana. This process is for the applicants who wish to use it for the Gobardhan Project.
- Visit the Official Portal of Gobar Dhan scheme.
- It takes the web user to the home Page Below.
- Select and click on on the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana 2021 Link.
- It then releases the Registration Form, as shown below.
Gobardhan Scheme Online Registration Form 2021
- Under the Gobar Dhan scheme the private Details Section, Enter the Name and Email ID.
- Fill the Address Details, Enter / Select the entire Address, State Name, District Name,
- Block Name, Gram Panchayat Name, Village Name.
- Under the Registration Details Section, Enter the popular User ID, Mobile Number.
- Click at the Link: Click here for OTP to Verify Mobile Number.
- It then generates the OTP to your registered mobile number. Copy and Paste the OTP within the respective field.
- Enter the Password and make sure Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Under the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana Verify all the small print and click on on the Submit Button.
- After the successful registration, the system then generates the applying number for the applicant.
- Keep the applying number safe for future references.
Procedure to Login on Gobar Dhan Portal
Let see the procedure to Login on to the GOBAR- Dhan Yojana Portal:
- Visit the Official Portal of Gobhar Dhan Scheme.
- It takes the web user to the house Page Below.
- Click on the Login Button on the subsequent page.
- Enter the User Name, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It then takes the web user to the user dashboard.
Gobar Dhan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria for applicants who are eligible for Gobar Dhan Yojana.
- The applicant farmers should be from the agricultural areas of India.
- The scheme is going to be just for the people that are farmers by profession.
Essential Documents Required for PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana
Find below the list of documents those candidates to keep while submitting for the registration of the Cow Money scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport Size photo