NREGA Job Card List online at nrega.nic.in | नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट | NREGA Job Card List 2021 | NREGA Card रजिस्ट्रेशन | Nrega new List
The NREGA job card list has been officially released on the online portal. Interested beneficiaries of the country want to see the NREGA card list and their name in that list, then they can easily see it online by visiting the official website of MGNREGA. The MNREGA Yojna (MNREGA Yojna), run by the Central Government, is a government scheme entirely focused on employment. Using NREGA Job Card List 2021, you can see the complete list of people in your village / city who will be working under MGNREGA in the upcoming financial year.
MNREGA job new announcement
The Finance Minister of our country Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the second installment of the package of 20 lakh crore rupees on Thursday. In this announcement, the Finance Minister has said that under the MNREGA job scheme, the migrant laborers of the country who caused the lock down The other states were trapped in another state and now they have returned to their village, the amount of Rs 182 daily received in the MGNREGA was increased to Rs 202 daily for the migrant laborers who returned to their villages. Under this scheme, 14.6 crore person’s day works are done by the government till May 13.
NREGA List 2021 – नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 MGNREGA provides job cards to the poor families of the country which contains all the information about the work done by the job card holder or NREGA beneficiary. A new NREGA card is prepare for the beneficiaries. If you also want to get NREGA Job Card 2021, then you can apply online. Any candidate who fulfills the eligibility and criteria of NREGA is NREGA.
बिहार नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट
As you know, coronavirus infection is going on all over the country. In this situation, the workers of both rural and urban areas have been taken by the government under the NREGA job card. Under NREGA scheme, beneficiaries will be provided 100 days of work a year. All those people whose name will be in Bihar NREGA job card list, they will get employment.
Bihar Narega Job Card List
- Citizens of Bihar need not visit any government office to see their name in this list. He can see his name in the Bihar NREGA job card list through the official website sitting at home. Having this list available online will save both time and money.
- Bihar NREGA job card is made only by people who are financially weak and who do not have any means to come. Earlier, only citizens of rural areas could work under MNREGA. But now citizens of urban areas can also get employment under this scheme.
- The MNREGA job card details your entire work. All those citizens who will work under the Bihar NREGA job card list will get their money transferred by the government in their account. Applications can also be made by going to the Gram Panchayat under this scheme. All the citizens of Bihar who applied to get a Bihar NREGA job card can see their name in the Bihar NREGA job card list by visiting the official website.
Kerala NREGA 2021
As you all know, under the NREGA scheme, the government provides at least 100 days of employment to rural families in a financial year. Livelihood security of the people increases through this scheme. In Kerala, 1.2 million people are working under the MNREGA scheme. It has now been announced to launch an ambitious scheme for NREGA workers. On 3 February 2021, it has been announced that MNREGA workers in the state will be provided benefits such as pension and medical assistance. For this, it has been recommended to issue ordinance to the Governor of the state.
Kerala Narega Job Card List
- To avail this new scheme, MNREGA workers will have to deduct ₹ 50 per month from their wages. Apart from this, festival allowance and other facilities will also be provided to MNREGA workers. All the workers who are more than 60 years of age and have contributed for at least 5 years under this new scheme.
- He is eligible for the benefit of this scheme. Under this new scheme, work will also be done to provide financial assistance to the children of MGNREGA workers and for marriage. Citizens up to 75 years can get employment under MNREGA scheme.
- MNREGA workers will be empowered through this new scheme. All citizens who are between 18 to 55 years of age and are MNREGA workers can get themselves registered under this new scheme and can contribute their contribution every month or on an annual basis. The passbook will be issued to all members by the local health department.
NREGA job card list Rajasthan
Now all the citizens of Rajasthan who want to get employment under NREGA scheme will have to get their NREGA job card. After making this job card, the name of NREGA job card list of the citizens of Rajasthan will come. Citizens of Rajasthan can check this list by visiting the official website. Through this scheme, the unemployment rate will now fall in Rajasthan.
NREGA job card list Rajasthan
- There will be a list of all the tasks under the Rajasthan NREGA Job Card. This job card is valid only for 1 year. After 1 year, the citizens of Rajasthan will have to get the Rajasthan NREGA job card rebuilt. To apply under this scheme, the beneficiary age must be 18 years and the beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Under this scheme, if the applicant is doing a job, then he will not be able to get the benefit of this scheme. Rajasthan NREGA job card contains job card number, applicant name, village name, panchayat name, block, district, district, family details, bank name etc.
NREGA Job Card List 2021 Highlights
|Name of the scheme||NREGA job card list 2021|
|Started by||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||NREGA job card holders of all states|
|The department||Ministry of Rural Government of India|
NREGA job card list some main Points
- The main objective of the NREGA scheme is to provide employment to every citizen of India. Under this scheme, 100 days of assured work is provided to each NREGA job card holder in a financial year.
- The MNREGA scheme is being operated by the Government of India for the last 14 years. This year 1.3 crore new NREGA job cards have been provided to the workers by the Government of India as compared to the previous year and under this scheme 1 crore families have worked under the NREGA scheme this year.
- Last year, the average employment of a family under the NREGA scheme was 48 days, which has now become 41 days. By November 30, 2020, 17 lakh families have completed 100 days of employment but by November last year 40.6 lakh families had completed the work. By the central government, the central government has allocated 324 crores day by November 30, 2020.
Increased salary under NREGA
The central government has increased the salary provided to unskilled laborers under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Scheme. Earlier, under the NREGA, the salary was ₹ 209 per year, which has now been increased to ₹ 303.40. The government will provide this additional amount from the Sundergarh District Mineral Institute Fund. In view of the global epidemic of Kovid-19, the increase in jobs under NREGA is being added by the government. So that the workers do not have to face any kind of trouble.
New 46 thousand laborers of UP will be given employment in MNREGA
As you know, the central government is making every effort to provide employment to the workers of the country. Taking this effort forward, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji has made a new announcement under this MNREGA scheme, in this announcement, the Yogi government has decided to deploy 46 thousand new personnel under MNREGA before the panchayat elections.
Under this scheme, 25 thousand women will be given employment out of these 46 thousand. Under this scheme, 25 thousand women will be given the job of mate. In the work of MAT, women will have to report the attendance and work of the laborers involved in MGNREGA. 7200 rupees will be given to the women of this work every month by the UP government and an amount of Rs 6 thousand per month will be provided to 21 thousand employment servants.
Budget of MNREGA scheme doubled in Uttar Pradesh
Under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA), the Uttar Pradesh government has decided to double the budget. So that more and more people of the village can connect with employment. Uttar Pradesh has become the first state in the entire country to double the budget of the scheme. Earlier, the budget of NREGA scheme was Rs 8500 crore, which has now been increased to Rs 15000 crore.
Now more and more beneficiaries will be able to get work under this scheme. Last year, the highest number of jobs were provided in Uttar Pradesh under MNREGA. Under this scheme more than 1 crore 4 lakh 70 thousand laborers of about 85 lakh families have been provided employment. In the year 2019-20, 53.15 lakh families get jobs, compared to which about 32 lakh families have increased this year.
MNREGA scheme in Uttar Pradesh
- More than 20 lakh laborers working 100 days will be registered with the labor department by the Uttar Pradesh government. These registered families will be provided benefits of 17 schemes run by the government for laborers. Which will change the lives of 2 million workers.
- When registration compleate, the benefit of some special scheme being run for the workers like Shramik Meritorious Student Award Scheme, Shishu Hit Benefit Scheme, Kanya Vivah Yojana, Housing Assistance Scheme, Meal Assistance Scheme etc.
How to view / download NREGA job card list 2021 online?
If the interested beneficiary wants to see his name in NREGA job card list 2021, then he should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of MGNREGA. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see an option of Reports. You have to click on the Job Card option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see an option, you have to click on the option of State Wise.
- On this page you will find the names of all the states from India. Click on the list of any state you want to see.
- After clicking, you will have to fill some information on the next page. Such as financial year, district block, panchayat etc. have to be selected. After filling all the information, you have to click on the Proceed button.
How to view / download NREGA job card list 2021
- After clicking on the button, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of Job Card number / employed registration.
- Then clicking on the option, now the entire list will open in front of you. The list searched in front of you and in this list you will have to click on the card number next to your name.
- clicking on the number, you will get your complete information and you can see this list as well as download it from it.
NREGA Employment Card List 2021
|STATE NAME||JOB CARD DETAILS|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Check List|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check List|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Check List|
|Daman and Diu||Check List|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Check List|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check List|
हम आशा करते हैं के आप को हमारे दवारा दी गयी जानकारी अच्छी लगी होगी। अगर आप को हमसे कोई सवाल करना हैं तो आप हमे नीचे कमेंट कर सकते हैं। हम जल्द ही आप के सवाल का जवाब देगे धन्यवाद।
Disclaimer : – प्रिय पाठकों, प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिचाई योजना 2021 या विभिन्न संबंधित योजनाओं की जानकारी हमारे द्वारा समाचार पत्रों और उनकी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट, डिफरेंट सोर्स, से एकत्र की जाती है। हम हमेशा आपको इन सभी योजनाओं की सही जानकारी प्रदान करने का प्रयास करते हैं। हालाँकि, यदि इसमें कोई त्रुटि है, तो इसके लिए हमारी वेबसाइट जिम्मेदार नहीं होगी। पाठको को किसी भी योजना से संबंधित पूरी जानकारी के लिए उस योजना की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर दी गई सभी जानकारी को पढ़ने की सलाह दी जाती है। अगर आपको प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना के लिए अप्लाई करने में किसी भी प्रकार की समस्या आ रही है तो निचे कमेंट करके जरूर बताये।